During the pandemic outdoor Organised Events (of over 4 people) will take place following procedures as specified in detail HERE.
The Club COVID Officer is:-
Jane Kenney, contact: email email@example.com, phone: 07578 168605
The number of people allowed on an Organised Event will normally be 8.
Members book on to an Organised Event by expressing their intention to attend on the Forum thread but must also email their name and phone number to the COVID Officer for Track and Trace purposes. This information will be stored securely for 21 days and then destroyed. Prospective members can book by emailing the COVID Officer.
By booking on the event you agree to follow the mitigation measures on the risk assessment for the event and confirm that you can agree with all the statements on the COVID self-declaration (see below).
The basic rules are:
- no car sharing to an event, except with people from your own household.
- bring hand sanitizer and a face covering and ideally your own first aid kit.
- no sharing of equipment, food or drink.
- stay 2m apart wherever possible, if it is not possible for a short time, e.g. passing someone on a narrow path, turn your face away from the other person.
Self-declaration prior to permitting people to participate in group activities
Do you agree with all the statements below? If not please do not participate in this event, follow NHS guidance.
- I do not currently have symptoms of COVID-19 (new persistent dry cough, fever, loss of taste or smell)
- I have not had a positive test for COVID-19 or onset of symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 10 days. (Individuals who have completed their period of isolation (10 days) and have no remaining symptoms (other than a dry cough or loss of taste or smell which can last for some time) may return to normal activities)
- No member of my household has had symptoms of COVID-19 or has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- I have not been contacted by a contact tracer from the Test, Trace and Protect Programme and told to isolate in the last 14 days as a contact of someone with confirmed COVID-19
- I have not returned from a country outside of the UK in the last 14 days, other than those on the exempt list (https://gov.wales/exemptions-self-isolation-coronavirus-covid-19-html)